Monday, January 17, 2011

Decision ohh decision..!!

From the day we are born till the very end of our lives, it seems like we have to make decisions almost every second. From the smallest to biggest decisions..

Am I the only one having problems in making decisions?
Am I the only one having dilemmas frequently?
Am I the only one who is always indecisive?
Am I the only one who is afraid of changing directions in life?
I wonder at times, do I have my own thinking?
I'm always asking others for opinion..
And then only agree or reject theirs.
Why can't I decide on my own?

My dearest Hubby.. ur little help here is much appreciated... Plsss....:(

2 comments:

  1. My dearest wife,

    Hope this will give you a way to find your answer.

    "It's much better to prepare and not have the opportunity than to have the opportunity and not be prepared."

    "Decisions become easier when your will to please God outweighs your will to please the world."

    And the most important thing is my dear, no matter what happens, good or bad, I will always right there by your side... Love you so much...

    ReplyDelete
  2. my dearest friend,

    Semakin kita dewasa semakin banyak keputusan sukar yang bakal kita lakukan...duduk dlm keadaan yang paling tenang...seelok2 nya sewaktu di atas sejadah slps menadah tgn ke hadrat Ilahi.
    Fikirkanlah dgn sebaik2nya krn skrg sebarang keputusan dah x boleh fkr pasal diri sendiri je tp ade bnyk hati lain yg kita kn jaga...
    i know u can do it...babeh!!!love ya....
    t follow http://mamafiyya.blogspot.com yer. aku pun nak wat 1 blog personal...srh bah si chem buat 1....

    ReplyDelete